Home

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I got tudored and while we on our way to the shelter my sister Baby Bea peed on me. Nice. On the plus side thoughmy person was with me. When we got to the shelter i was put in this holding crate. It was so small and cramped. I hated it. It absoluttly sucked. When me, Bea and my mom shadow got to where we were going (which took forever!!!!!!), we taken from our crates to another crate. And then we sat there and sat there. And we sat there more and more, longer and longer. Finally, a twoleg comes and takes me out of my crate. He took me to this fowl scenteeeed room and set me on a table. I dont really remamber what happens next except that i was out. When I woke up I was back in my crate waiting to go home. After a long day sitting in a cage we FINALLY goit to go home. It was late when another one of my housefolk came to pick me up but I was glad I was going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment